Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ode to Janelle Explains It All and Mi Vida

Last week and the week before, I was having trouble commenting on Janelle and Andrea's blogs. They both used new templates on their blogs. They looked cool, but the new templates may have been too cool for me. I tried commenting on their blogs and I wasn't allowed to comment. I was told to log in, I logged in and got nothing. I mentioned my issues to both Janelle and Andrea, through some talking and tears, they both decided to switch from their super cool new templates to the old ones (no, wait Janelle changed hers back and Andrea didn't - or something like that)
*Aside from Keisha having an adult content warning on her blog to enter and needing to be 18 or older, I am not having issues with Keisha's blogs*

I was totally able to comment on Andrea's blog today but I am still not able to comment on Janelle. I don't get it. I'm not a super computer smart person. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, or maybe, just maybe Janelle doesn't appreciate my blog comments and she has me blocked! That's what I'm thinking. Let me know if I'm on to you Janelle and we can deal with this "issue" on the playground.

For now I guess I'll stick to Andrea's blog and Keisha's adult content.

4 comments:

  1. you're not blocked! I have to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully, it is fixed because I too have tried unsuccessfully to comment on Janelle's blog.

    ReplyDelete