Saturday, April 4, 2009

Ode To The Mustange Driver

Ode to the Mustang driver,
driving up and down the street.
Your muffler is oh so loud,
only you think it is sweet!
The noise from your muffler,
woke me from my slumber.
If I had moved a tad quicker,
I would have taken your license plate number.

I was woken up this morning by some guy driving up and down our street revving his car. I know with it being Spring, people want to get out and enjoy the weather. I don't understand why people with loud mufflers feel the need to dive up and down and back and forth on residential streets making so much freaking noise. I'm guessing they do it on residential side streets because people can get tickets for loud cars, and probably stay off main roads.
I'm not a car person. I never have been. I don't really understand the fascination with muscle cars and cars in general. I just wish they'd stay off my street when I'm trying to sleep

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a car person either. I picked mine because it was cute.

    ReplyDelete