Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I Gots My Hair Did

Last week I went to my sisters house and got my hair done. Heather colored my hair, this time we tried something different.
Last time we colored, my roots were not quite flaming, but they were gold. Not like gold, bling bling, but gold. It was bothersome. Last month when I went to get my hair trimmed Rebecca, who does a fantabulous job trimming my hair, suggested when I color I try going darker than usual. So this time when Heather colored me, we went with a Medium Ash Brown instead of a Light Ash Brown. Wow what a difference! I am so excited with how my hair turned out. My hair is a bit darker then usual, but I like it. I was really afraid the darkeer color would wash me out because some days I am so freakishly pale, but nope, no washing me out.
Speaking of washing out. I was also afraid of how much color would fade out when I washed my hair. So far, not much. This time I am really happy with how my hair looks! I'd post a picture, but all you guys really need to do is just look up from your computer and take a peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment