Wednesday, April 22, 2009

So, I Sat On Some Kiddos Last Week

Last Saturday was supposed to be lazy day. It started out lazy until I received a phone call from my sister. Heazy asked me if I could babysit the kids Saturday evening. I thought about it and said why not. A few hours later I packed up my stuff and went to sit on some kiddos.

As I was driving to Heather and Matt's house, I got this crazy idea to take all five of the kids out for dinner. I arrived to the house and announced to Heather and Matt what my plans for the evening were. Both of them looked at me in amazement and told me I'm a daring person for wanting to take all five kids out at once.

The kids were so well behaved, I was amazed!!! I was such a proud Auntie. The kids ate well, didn't fight or scream or anything. I had such a great time with them. I spoiled the kids with dinner and dessert. When we got home, I put the babies to bed and set up the older three for a "sleepover movie night". I had the kids get into their pajamas and bring down a blanket and a pillow and lie down as we watched Sleepy Beauty. Peter, Evelyn and Mya were all alseep with in 45 minutes of the movie starting. It was really cute. A good time was had by all. I love babysitting the kids. They are the best kids in the world!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, so you had a sleepover and we weren't invited. I am going to have to tell Devyn and Kaleb about this. Make sure you forward this blog because some people feel kids are like animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH KT I love your comment.

    And isn't sitting on babies the best job in the entire world? Swear, if society didn't pressure me into having a "real" job I would be a professional babysitter aka a nanny.

    ReplyDelete