Monday, April 13, 2009

Planning A Day With Pie


Mya is my sister's middle child. Being 3, Mya isn't quite big enough to play with Peter (6) and Evelyn (5) and isn't little enough to be treated like the babies Lily (2) and Margaret (1). Poor Mya is stuck in the middle.

Mya is the best little (big) girl ever. Mya is so caring and loving. Mya is also very well behaved for 3. Some days are rougher than others for her, but she tries so hard to be such a good girl. When Mya does have a bad day, she will apologize to her parents and let them know why she is cranky.

I've been thinking a lot about Mya and how hard it is for her to be stuck in the middle. I decided I am going to spend a whole day with Mya. I talked to my sister today about the idea and Heather loved it. Heather thinks Mya is going to love spending a whole day with her Auntie. I'm not 100% sure what we're going to do yet. I'm thinking I'm going to take her shopping, out for lunch and possibly for a pedicure. I have a friend who owns a nail salon, so I'm hoping I'll be able to get Mya in for a pedicure, I know Mya might be a little young but she'll love going to a salon.

I'm really excited to spend a whole day with my Mya Pie! It's going to be so much fun

No comments:

Post a Comment