Thursday, April 16, 2009

Weight Watchers, My Parents, Job Hunting

I am going to start Weight Watchers. I'm not looking to get super Tori Spelling skinny, but I know I need to lose weight. I am unhappy with how I look and how my clothes have been fitting. I can complain all I want about it and the only person who can do something about me is me. Thanks to my friend Sonja for saving me the money and giving me the WW points system. I guess we'll see how losing weight goes.

Today is April 16. 43 years ago today, my mom and dad got married. My dad died shortly after my parents celebrated 31 years together. Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad. Mom, you are the best, I love you and Dad, I love you and miss you more every day.

So as you probably know, back in January, Drew lost his job. Drew has been sending out resumes daily looking for a job. I have began to help him look for jobs and let me tell you, it's not fun. It's so tedious and pretty boring. I go to a site and one by one go through a list of about 200 cities. If something looks good, I forward it on to Drew. Most of the time the jobs look shady. Unfortunately with the way things are shaping up with the economy, shady jobs seem much easier to come by. It's so frustrating to go from job posting to job posting.
I really hope something comes up and Drew can start working again. Drew is just about going stir crazy being home every day. Keep your chin up Drew! You'll find something.

1 comment:

  1. Well tell Drew if he happens to take a shady job *wink* I can blog about him and possibly have some adult content.

    ReplyDelete