Saturday, February 28, 2009

Son of A B****

Wow do I feel dumb! I have been bugging Drew about reading my blog. Drew did a search for my blog title and couldn't find anything. I told him what the title was, Drew entered the url and got a blog in Spanish. I did a cut and paste and sent Drew the link to my blog. Guess what? I named my blog after one of my favorite TV shows AND I SPELLED THE NAME OF THE SHOW WRONG!!!! Yes, my blog title is misspelled!!

My blog is supposed to be quantumleap.blogspot.com and it is actually quatumleap.blogspot.com. I can't believe I did that! I'm crushed, embarassed and laughing at myself. I guess I can't be that embarassed if I just blogged about it. Whatev. I'm cool. I'm down. Misspelling is a big part of my life. Misspelling makes me who I am. Cortny Buffallini OuT!!

1 comment: