Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Heather!


This Friday, yes the 13th, is my sister's birthday. Heather is turning 36. In the past we have always had family parties, but this year we are trying something new. A few months ago Heather saw an ad for the movie "Confessions of A Shopaholic", excited about the idea of the movie Heather told Matt about it. Matt looking extremely uninterested but thinking about giving in and agreeing to see Confessions, told Heather the movie sounded interesting. Heather looked at Matt and explained she didn't want to see the movie with him, she wanted to see it with the only person/shopaholic she knew could fully understand the movie, her sister. Heather called me that night, told me about the movie and just about let me know I had plans with her on her birthday. I am really excited to see the movie. I've read reviews and such about the movie and it's not getting awesome reviews. I'm sure it's going to be one of those cute kind of movies. I'm not expecting it to be Oscar worthy or as delicious as "Mean Girls" but it doesn't really matter to me.

I get to spend all day with Heather and the kids and while spending all day with Heather and the kids I get to remind Heather that she is 36 and that she will always be older than me. That's what sisters do =)

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool Heather and Markita share the same bday. You guys are having a fun relaxing evening. Markita is thinking of a wild and crazy weekend. Maybe I will sneak to the movies instead. LOL, I have to make up for the drinks I missed Saturday while doing my HOMEWORK.

    ReplyDelete