Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Evelyn!


My niece Evelyn turned 5 yesterday (I intended to blog about her birthday on her birthday, but I had so much stuff to do). Last Saturday Evelyn had a birthday Tea Party. Evelyn invited 8 of her friends over, requested everyone wear a fancy party dress, fancy hats and gloves. All the girls were dressed in their Sunday best. It was adorable. Evelyn and her sister Mya wore their new Easter dresses Grammy and I bought them. Both Evelyn and Mya managed to spill (a good amount) of chocolate down the front of both their dresses). Evelyn was so excited to have her friends over.

The party was successful and everyone had a super time. My sister called me the next day to tell me that Evelyn had the best day of her entire life! I guess for a 5 year old having a princess tea party can qualify as the best day of her life

No comments:

Post a Comment