Wednesday, March 25, 2009

On The Dull Side

Every week as I write my blogs I seem to struggle with what to write about. I never really have these major "I have to blog about this" moments. When I do decide what to blog about, 9 times out of 10, I delete the original blog - usually because I got so bored writing it, so I walked away for a while and when I did come back I re-read what I had written and realized it was boring so I delete it.

I got to wondering about my life and what I do, I have come to the conclusion that I am a pretty boring person with a not so exciting life. I think I pretty much do the same thing day in and day out. With school and work taking up a lot of my time, I don't really do much else. When I come home from work or school I usually pull out my computer and surf the web,do homework or watch TV. On weekends, unless I have something super exciting going on I am usually vegging on the couch with Drew doing not much of anything.

I can't believe the party girl I used to be is such a homebody now. 10 years ago if you would have told me I was going to be a big fan of vegging I would have laughed in your face. Back in my party days I was lucky to get 8 hours of sleep in a whole week now if I sleep less than 10 hours I am exhausted all day.

I'm sleepy. I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment