Sunday, March 22, 2009

ER


I haven't watched ER on a regular basis in YEARS. The last time I followed the lives of the crew at County General Dr. Greene was still alive, Doug and Carol were still dating, Carter was confused about being rich, Dr. Corday was dating Dr. Benton and Dr. Lockhart was still Nurse Lockhart.

Since I was such of a big fan of ER for years and the show is ending, I feel obligated to watch the last few episodes. I just watched last week's episode and well, I have no idea what is going on and who any of these people are. Well, that's not 100% true, there are a few nurses I recognize. Other than those few nurses, I don't know who the doctors are, what their backstories are, which doctor and which nurse are dating, who the chief of medicne is or what County General gossip is hot to follow.
Although I'm behind and lost, I am going to keep watching. I have read past cast members are coming back and making guest appearances. I don't know if they are going to be flashbacks or what, but I'm curious so I have to watch.

There are three weeks left of the show. Maybe the way it'll end is the old cast will come back, everyone will be in County General and the hospital will blow up. The only staff member that will make it out is Dr. Tony Gates (John Stamos), since his character is getting a spin-off show.

I'm a series finalie junkie. I watch series finalies of shows I never watched. Sad huh? I'm weird like that. So I'll be watching. Unfortunately, I have a feeling I'm going to be disappointed with how the series ends. I'll let you know in a month

1 comment:

  1. Alexis Bledel from Gilmore Girls is going to be in the finale. So I will totally watch. I stopped watching it religiously after Dr. Greene died. My mom and I cried a lot.

    ReplyDelete