Thursday, January 15, 2009

semi-colons are like yield signs

How is the deuce did Carrie Bradshaw do this all the time? Yeah, she wrote and advice column, but c'mon. Carrie had so many other things to worry about. Big vs. Aiden (admitting I was a huge Aiden fan for a long time - then like a tumor, Big grew on me). Now I look at Big and Carrie as my favorite TV couple. do I need to get out more?

So Drew lost his job. Well he got laid off. there were a few other people who got let go as well. Lucky for us the reason he was let go was not due to medical reasons. That's huge for him.

This is a first blog and bigger isn't always better. so this is not going to be uber long. I'm going to be updating the Adventures of Old Courtney soon. Sometime between now and next Thursday.

Ciao y'all

2 comments:

  1. I felt the same way about Aiden - it was hard for me to let Carrie let him go. However, at the end I was mildly fond of big.

    ReplyDelete