Saturday, January 17, 2009

20 things

So in class the other day we did an ice breaker; two truths & one lie. You tell the class two things that are true about you and one thing that isn't and the class tries to figure out what is the lie. This got me to thinking about what a lot of my friends on facebook have been doing, writing lists of 16 or 20 facts about themselves that people may or may not know:

here is my list of 20:
1) I lived at home until I was 25
2) I am a twin
3) I am 9 minutes older than my twin
4) My first concert was The Monkees 20th anniversary reunion tour in 1986
5) I collect audio and video equipment
6) My family and I drove 7,000 miles across the country for a month long vacation
7) My parents met when they were in elementary school
8) My parents first date was my mom's senior prom
9) I was in a local beauty pageant when I was 18
10) I didn't get braces until I was 22
11) I have 24 teeth
12) I had oral surgery to remove 8 extra baby teeth and set of extra adult teeth
13) When I was 6 I broke my leg in two places and had to wear a full length leg cast for 4 months
14) Wearing a cast stretched my growth plate on my leg by a 1/2 inch, causing me to have a limp
15) I used to have 19 ear piercings
16) I traveled to China summer of 2008 to teach English and American Culture
17) I have never seen Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory
18) My favorite food is broccoli
19) My husband and I rescued our dog from a shelter
20) This list took me over two hours to complete

This was a lot harder to complete than I thought. I have come to the conclusion that I am not a very exciting person.

No comments:

Post a Comment