Sunday, January 25, 2009

does sharing another 25 make it 50 Random Things? so there are a few repeats, maybe Random 43?

I know I posted a 25 random things about me, but I did one on Facebook - some (or most) of my answers are different - thought I'd share (again)

1. I lived at home until I was 25
2. I am the fourth of five children
3. I am a twin. my twin is a boy and I am 9 minutes older than him
4. I went back to school to get my bachelor's degree when I was 31
5. I am SO lucky and glad and thankful that my sister turned out to be my best friend
6. I interviewed Denny McLain for a speech class when I was 14
7. I don't know if I want to have kids. I don't think I'd be a good mom
8. I LOVE LOVE LOVE being an Aunt!
9. I have always been interested in radio and TV. when I was little I used to play radio station
10. I am not very photogenic
11. I took an acting class with my sister and had a blast (thanks Heazy!)
12. I have one sister and three brothers
13. I am trying to grow my hair to my waist
14. I *hate* being in front of a video camera, I'd much rather be working behind the camera
15. I didn't stop biting my nails until I got braces
16. I got braces when I was 22
17. my favorite food is broccoli
18. I went to China last summer
19. I read the death notices every day. I can't surf the web until I read the death notices
20. I hate raisins but I love raisin bread
21. my mom is the LEAST selfish person I know. she is also, by far. the most loving, caring and awesomest mom ever
22. I had Lasik eye surgery
23. my first football game ever was in 1987, the Lions vs. the Vikings - we won 14-7, I went with my dad, my sister and my brother Jim
24. I am not left handed
25. due to breaking my leg when I was little, my growth plate on my right leg is extended causing me to have a slight limp

No comments:

Post a Comment